If you face a no-hot water situation Pacific Coast Heating is here to help. With Pacific Coast Heating emergency water heater repair service, all you have to do is call and we’ll be at your door in 4 hours or less.
Hot Water Heater (Commercial and Residential)
- Endless hot water with minimal pressure drop
- 98% efficiency resulting from the two heat exchangers.
- 85% reduction of gas waste.
- Reduce C02 emissions by approximately 550 lbs per year (the equivalent work of 17 trees)
- Efficient enough to use plastic venting, making for easier, cheaper installation.
- Save 40% or more over a new gas tank-type water heater and 16% or more of a new, non-condensing gas tankless water heater.
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers are up to 20 times more resistant than copper to erosion and condensation damage
- Built-in recirculation pump helps save water
- Built-in mini-tank eliminates the minimum flow requirement and the hot/cold/hot stacking effect when compared to regular tankless
Built-in air intake filter maintains optimum efficiency and reduces maintenance.
- Huge space savings over a tank-type water heater.
- 12 year heat exchanger warranty and 6 year parts for residential customers / 6 year heat exchanger, 3 year parts for commercial customers.
- Two microprocessors offer better control and safer operation by continuously cross monitoring each other’s performance to assure proper operation at all times.
- APS (Air Pressure Sensor) maximizes combustion efficiency.
- GPS (Gas Pressure Sensor) offers stable combustion.
- Built-in leak detector prevents damage to the water heater and to personal property.
Hot Water Heater Install
Does your shower seem a little cooler? Do you find the hot water doesn’t last when you do the dishes? If this is the case, contact Pacific Coast Heating today for a water heater service appointment.
Whether it’s a routine inspection or the replacement of an entire hot water heater system, our trained technicians specialize in the service, repair, and maintenance of all types of hot water tanks and tankless water heater products.